2018 Annual Street Maintenance
The Public Works Department has begun the 2018 Annual Street Maintenance program. It is expected for the multiple projects to be completed by October.
To learn more about the ASM, how it's funded, and previous ASM, please visit this web page.
This road maintenance is weather permitting, and we will keep the HOA and residents updated if any change is needed.
2018 Projects - Updated Aug. 2nd, 2018
Concrete Panel Replacement
Approximately July 23rd - August 14th *weather permitting
- E. Eldorado Pkwy: at Little Elm Pkwy @ Water Tower (see notice and work zone map). - Work Zone setup begins approximately Aug. 16th
- Canyon Lake Drive: North of Woodlake between Calmwater Dr. and Largo Ln. (see notice and work zone map) - COMPLETED
- W. Eldorado Pkwy: between Sunrise Bay Pointe and Fisherman's Cove (see notice and work zone map.) Work to begin approximately Aug. 23rd.
- Walker Lane: 1300-200 Block, Paint Horse Trail to just east of Peach Dr. (see notice and work zone map). - Phase 10 Completed. Additional repairs at Waterside to begin approximately September 1st.
- Hart Road: (see notice and work zone map). - COMPLETED
Asphalt Repair & Overlay
PHASE 1 BEGINS August 6th *weather permitting
- Sunrise Bay POA: Pinnacle Bay Point, Pinnacle Circle, Sunrise Bay Pointe, Sunrise Court, Misty Cove, Fishermans Cove & Shoreline Drive (see attached work zone map)
- Phase 1 includes Pinnacle Bay Point and Pinnacle Bay Circle Only. Maintenance will take approximately 2 weeks.
- Phase 2 consists of Shoreline Dr, Sunrise Bay Point, Sunrise Ct and Fisherman's Cove. (weather permitting work begins approximately August 27th)