Swim Lesson Inclement Weather
Call (214) 975-0474 or visit www.teamsideline.com/littleelm
*during inclement weather please call 30 minutes prior to lesson start time
The Little Elm Recreation Center is proud to offer swim lesson classes from the American Red Cross. Our instructors are trained to make learning fun in a safe environment while providing a balanced program that teaches swimming skills and water safety to everyone from 3 years to 12 years. Swim lessons are offered at various levels, so you can choose the right level for your child. Parent/Child classes for 6 months to 3 years.
It cannot be guaranteed that all students will be swimming at the end of each session, or that they will pass the level class they are currently enrolled. They will be taught valuable safety skills and introduced to both simple and complex swimming skills.
American Red Cross Swim Levels Chart
Private Adult Swimming Lessons
- April 1 - HOA Residents $45 (in person at Recreation Center - no online registration)
- May 1 - Little Elm Residents $55 (online via "register" button below or in person at Recreation Center)
- May 1 - Non-Residents $65 (online via "register" button below or in person at Recreation Center)
- Session 1 - June 5 - June 16
- Session 2 - June 19 - June 30
- Session 3 - July 10 - July 21
- Session 4 - July 24 - August 4
*Classes are held Monday through Thursday. Fridays are makeup days due to inclement weather.
Pool Map Locations
Learn to Swim Class Schedules
Schedule of Sessions
Each day at the beginning of class a water safety topic will be taught to the swimmers.
First Monday: Orientation and evaluation
Second Wednesday: Level Testing
Second Thursday: Show-off Day (parents on deck)/Certificates